Franchise Interior Design
This time I got the opportunity to design Tea shop In Pune. There may teach shoppe in the Pune, some of them are already having franchises. Om Amruttulay near Baner is about to start their new franchises. so I have made the first stage presentation for them.
- Small kitchen space for preparing Indian style tea.
- The place for people to stand.
- Interesting Exterior.
- Budget effective so that franchises can buy easily.
- The area is 10′ X 8′ front side we have given for movement and backside is for Tea preparation. and cash counter for movement front side.
- We have designed a special counter for cooking and cash counter attached to it.
- Sink for wash and one separate big side wash area kind open area for washing big size vessel.
Movement area we have given shelf both side so that people can put cups there.
- To understand easily area we have place sign ” Service Area” and ” Cash”
- Top of the shelf we have provided one more shelf to more cups.
- Top of the cup shelf we have placed a small pot of artificial plants to add some life in the area.
Colours we have used simple gay and white and Stainless Still.
- We have also added one more shelf unite out the sope but that isn’t possible because to Government rules.
- Shopefrount we have use offwhite colour and black font for Om Amruttulay.
- We also have made provision for drinking water in the shop front itself.